Sunday, August 2, 2009

Project 240sx Continues.......

After many days of thinking what I'm going to power this car, I decided to go with a KA24de for the project 240sx. The motor that is in the car right now is a SOHC and is blown.The KA24de is going to be a more powerful and efficient way to go instead of the boring Sr20det motors that everyone in their mothers want to swap. Finally had time to get down and dirty to remove the motor from the car. After pulling out the motor, things started to get alot easier as the days went on. I decided to go ahead and do a "Silvia" front end conversion on the car so I had to take out the front end of the car to make way of the new front end. After pulling the front end, I went ahead and clean the rest of the things inside the engine bay to get ready for paint. Man, this is not easy work.


No comments:

Post a Comment