Sunday, August 2, 2009

Project 240sx Continues.......

Well after being in the shop for 4 months at the body shop , I finally got the car back. The car came out good, and it finally looks like a brand new car now. I was in between White or Red and decide to go with a Aztec Red from th 92 300zx. I'm glad I pick Red because White gets to dirty quickly and theirs not alot of Red 240sx in the area so....you will know its my car. I added alittle of my touch in the paint as it has Gold and Silver Pearl in the clear coat to give it that unique look in the car. Now comes the good part of getting the car back, Cleaning!!!!!! I started By vacuum all the dirt and over spray that the car has that the guy didn't cover. It was a while to get it cleaned up But I did it. After cleaning it, it was time to touch up the little things such as the brake lines, cross member, brake booster, and radiator support.



No comments:

Post a Comment