Sunday, August 2, 2009

Project 240sx Continues.......

I manage to put in the Head Studs, Timing chain, the Head Gasket, and the Port and polished Head. It was a pain in the butt to get the timing chain in and align to make sure it is on point. The hardest part and most time I spend was to make sure I get the timing of the motor right . I manage to spray the Head Gasket with a Copper Seal. This assure that the Metal gasket won't leak coolant on me. I made sure I torque everything to manual specs.As the project continues, I manage to put the timing cover on as well as the intake manifold with all the Emissions remove from the motor i.e EGR. All the other stuff such as valve cover, waterpump, alternator bracket and the underdrive pulley (I will tighten when its in the car).


No comments:

Post a Comment