Sunday, August 2, 2009

Project 240sx Continues.......

This was by far the best memory I have on this Project car. 1 Year ago, I decided to add the factory wing to the car to make it look more aggressive. I purchase the wing from a junkyard located in California "Ebay".Lol All the paperwork went through and it was on its way to my house. The guy sent me the tracking number of the wing and I was expecting it to come on a friday. Friday finally shows up and by the end of the day no Wing!! I called Fed Ex and found out they delivered it to another house which was about 5 miles away. Thanks to my two friends Pedro and Yes the one and only DDE aka Ed. So we get in the car and head over to the house and saw the wing in front of the house next to the garage.
Being how Ed is " El Presidente", He decided to put his life in danger to go rescue the Wing. He ran and jump so high in the air to avoid any type of Land mines, gun shots, and grenades. Ed finally rescue the wing and started running like if the was no tomorrow before the enemy finds out they were missing the wing . So yeah, finally I have the Honor to place the wing on the car and if it wasn't for Ed I would of had no Wing.Thanks Ed!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment