Sunday, August 2, 2009

Project 240sx Continues.......

After 3 months of looking around for a Silvia front end, I manage to get one at a great deal. After two hours of traveling back and forth, I finally have the front end. After cleaning up the parts, like the hood, bumper ,and fenders, I put the front end on the car to see alittle preview of how it will look when it's done. Definitely looks alot better then the good old Flip up lights. The car came with a blue interior and the dash was crack and looked really bad. I decided that I'm going to make the interior all in black so it can match the color I'm going to paint the Car (haven't decided yet). It took me about an hour to strip the whole interior of the car. I also remove things in the car that I was not going to need.

No comments:

Post a Comment