Sunday, August 2, 2009

Project 240sx Continues.......Dyno

Well...I finally get the car started after a year of building the car. The car idled really good, but I did notice that I could smell alittle bit of oil at start up. I know its not the motor because I just build it but figure something was up with the tune. I decided to call up Martin Struk XAT Racing now at (Z-Fever) and convince me to bring the car in to make sure Enthalpy's Rom Tune was working right. So I decide to take a trip to Tampa at XAT Racing (RIP). Martin managed to put the car on the dyno and make sure it was tune to perfection. It turns out that the smell I was smelling at the house was due to a very lean A/F the car had it was about 17 to 18 A/R! Yeah....so he ran th car on the dyno and manage to do a few pulls in the 240sx. The car dynoed at 333rwhp 342ftq at 13psi! that is crazy torque right there.lol On the bad note....I had a rear main seal leak which cause my clutch to go and the dyno day to end early. Time to head back to O-Town and fix the leak and put in the new Competition stage 4 clutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment