Sunday, August 2, 2009

Project 240sx Continues.......

Finally the car is starting to look alive for once. After installing everything I had to under the car the only thing that was missing was none other the the Apexi Dual N1 Exhaust in the rear. I also install the rear tail lights that were nicely cleaned and polish to go with the car. Being that the car is going to be running alittle on the rich side. I just got the car painted and I really don't want to have the back bumper full of black smoke. I decide to make a custom Heat shield to cover the rear bumper not only from heat from the Exhaust but to protect the brand new paint. You are also thinking what the hell is that on the back panel, well that is battery cut off switch. The purpose of the switch is so when you run your car at the track, in case of a crash someone can shut off the power to the car and avoid any electrical fire and other hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment